- Breathe! Take deep breathes and stretch your arms high over your head and then completely exhale.
- Set Boundaries. Decide what you will do and when. Try to avoid anything or anyone who wastes your time.
- Clarify Your Goals. decide what needs to be done, and plan a smart way of accomplishing each task.
- Put Yourself First. If you aren't functioning at you peak, your work and relationships will suffer. Find time for yourself and try to do at least one relaxing thing each day.
- Give Yourself a Break. It's okay to goof off every once in a while!
- Get Spiritual. Get in touch with your spiritual values, then align your plans and activities with them.
- Take Five. Take a moment and cherish the moment. Use your senses.
The holiday season has begun and we all know that the stress is soon to being as well. We stress about the house being clean for guest, what we are going to cook for parties, when we will get all of our shopping done and when we will get those presents wrapped. The list goes on and on. This holiday season GMC want to give you seven tips to manage your stress levels before they get to high!