5 Gifts To Give Yourself
During the holiday season, many of us are busy planning and attending parties, cooking cleaning and shopping, but we often forget to take time out for ourselves. Don’t forget to give yourself the gift of health, too. It’s really easy to get overwhelmed during the holidays. GMC recommends these five things to keep yourself healthy this holiday season.
1. Rest up. Get plenty of sleep. Take a hot bath before bed to calm your nerves.
2. Order in. There’s nothing wrong with takeout once in a while.
3. Switch to tea. Coffee makes people hyper. But green and passionflower tea are de-stressors.
4. Don’t give to everyone. You don’t have to buy gifts for everyone, so cross that cousin you haven’t seen in years off your list.
5. Take a walk. Walking is more effective than Prozac. Exercising and being out in the sun every day will do wonders.