Tips to Practice Good Gym Hygiene
You’ve been going to the gym regularly for weeks now. Good for you! Now take your newfound appreciation for health one step further by protecting yourself from contracting a “staph” infection while working out. Learn how you can protect yourself.
- Wash your hands often and shower after a workout.
- Keep all abrasions and cuts covered with a clean, dry bandage.
- Avoid sharing towels or razors.
- Use a barrier between your skin and exercise machines.
- Use an alcohol-based wipe to clean equipment before and after use.