Eight Surprising Clutter-Free Gifts
December 4 is known as Santa’s List Day. According to various Internet sources, it’s either the day Santa makes his naughty/nice list or the last day children have to get their lists in the mail to the North Pole.
But in the spirit of helping you keep your holiday stress-free, here are a few surprising items that might just fit the bill for people on your list.
And best of all? These gifts are all available at Gwinnett Medical Center, in both Lawrenceville and Duluth.
Give the Gift of Fitness
- Open gym at Gwinnett SportsRehab. For information and gift certificates, call 678-312-2839.
- Running clinic. Improve performance and prevent injury. For information and gift certificates, call 678-312-2803.
Give the Gift of Better Health
- Metabolic testing. Start the New Year’s diet off with knowledge. For more information call 678-312-6040
- Diet by Design. A registered dietitian will be your personal coach and will design a plan tailored to suit your lifestyle. For more information call 678-312-6040
A Gift that Keeps Giving
- Make a donation in honor of a loved one to the GMC Foundation. Learn more at gmcgiving.org.
Something to Put Under the Tree
From decorations to clothing, books to stocking stuffers, the gift shops of GMC offer a wide selection. And proceeds benefit the GMC Auxiliary. Each of the gift shops features different items, so check them all out!
- GMC-Lawrenceville Gift Shop
- GMC-Duluth Gift Shop
- Women’s Pavilion Gift Shop, at GMC-Lawrenceville