Grilling Month Safety Tips And Recipes
Summer may be coming to a close, but here in the South, grilling can be a year-round treat. Sure, you know exactly how to use a grill because you’ve done it a million times, but unexpected things can still happen. Review the six tips below to refresh your memory on grill safety.
Tips for Safe Grilling
- Grills are for outdoors, only.
- Keep your grill clean by removing grease or fat buildup.
- Never leave your grill unattended.
- Keep children and pets away from the grill area.
- Use long-handled utensils to avoid burns and splatters.
- Be ready to extinguish flames.
Now that you’re up to speed on grill safety, try one of these healthy grilling recipes:
Want more grilling recipes? Take a look at our Pinterest page for some fun, new recipes to try on your grill.